The reason’s why you should hire a professional photographer for your Chico real estate photos is endless. When I go to a property to take real estate photographs in Chico, Paradise, or Magalia I first make sure each room is staged appropriately, lighting is perfected and prepare the area so the home is showcased in a beautiful manner.
$150 per listing
The facts are real and are hard to avoid. Here are the top reasons why you should hire a professional real estate photographer to take your client’s property photos.
- Buyers spend 60% of their time looking at listing photos, and only 20% each on the listing description and agent description. (The Wall Street Journal.)
- Homes with high-quality photos receive 47% higher asking price per square foot. (cbsnews.com)
- 83% of buyers cited pictures as very important. (investordetails.wordpress.com)
- You have two seconds to grab the buyer’s attention without a photo, and 20 seconds with a photo. (marketleader.com)
- Homes with professionally photographed pictures can sell for up to $19,000 more. (marketleader.com)
- Agents who outsource photography earn twice as much commission as those who do not. Only 35% of agents use professional photographers. (inman.com)
- Listings with professional photographs sell 32% faster, spending only 89 days on the market compared to 123 for other homes. (PR Newswire)
- Only 15% of listings have high-quality photography, with half of over $1 million listings using low-quality photos. (The Wall Street Journal)
- Listings with professional photos receive 118% more online views. (IMOTO PHOTO)
- Professional photography can help sell your listing 39% closer to the original listing price. (IMOTO PHOTO)
- Homes with professional photos get 61% more views. (REDFIN)
- Listings with high-quality photos can gain anywhere between $934 and $116,076 more on the market. (The Wall Street Journal)
- Homes listed between $400,000 to $500,000 sell 18% better in the first six months with high-quality photography. (REDFIN)
See more at: https://www.agentimpress.me/blog/15-suprising-real-estate-photography-facts-you-need-know#sthash.Xk0klLjI.dpuf
Kyle Nelson Photography & Portrait Studio is located in Paradise, CA. Currently serving as a Northern California Real Estate Photographer in addition to offering his services as a Chico Real Estate Photographer, Magalia Real Estate Photographer and Paradise Real Estate Photographer.